Table of Contents
As far as suspension seatposts go, there is nothing better than the Thudbuster. It operates on a parallelogram design which does not reduce the distance between seat and pedal while you ride. On a touring tandem that sees rough roads, this part is almost mandatory because the rear rider cannot pre-empt bumps like the front rider can.
– The only suspension seatpost we would recommend for bicycle touring
– Takes the edge off bumpy roads
– Parallel design doesn’t change your seat-pedal distance
– Comes with three different elastomers to suit different rider weights
– Completely silent in operation
– Comes in two different amounts of travel
The why not:
– You will need to adjust your riding style so that it doesn’t bob up and down when you’re pedalling along
– It’s not a light seatpost!
– Cane Creek Thudbuster LT